Kaelus : PIM Finder
Kaelus PIM Finder is a product designed to accurately identify and locate PIM sources external to antenna infrastructure. The Kaelus PIM Finder provides the ability to search for PIM sources caused by loose mounting brackets, fasteners, parapet walls and more. PIM Finder is ideal for all testing scenarios including tower, rooftop, DAS and small cell sites.
PIM Finder is a software option available through Kaelus Unify and used in combination with the Kaelus iVA Cable & Antenna analyzer, iPA Portable PIM analyzer and low-PIM probe. By scanning the environment around the antenna infrastructure with the low-PIM probe while monitoring the received PIM level, the location of external PIM sources can be pinpointed quickly and precisely.
- Pinpoints external PIM (outside antenna infrastructure)
- Locates PIM sources in the 560-2750MHz frequency range
- One-handed operation, direct connection from iVA to low PIM probe
- Small and lightweight, allows for working in hard to access areas
- iPA provides two transmit tones at a power level of up to 20W per carrier
- iVA provides a receiver for measuring externally generated PIM
- Long range Bluetooth connection
- No phase-stable cable required